Saturday, December 4, 2010

Packet Pickup/Race Expo

Packet pickup started at 3 yesterday, and the genius I am, I went at 3. There was a huge line to get in, then a huge line to pick up the bib and chip, then a huge line for goody bags, then a not as huge line for shirts. Once I went through all of that, I walked around the expo looking for anything else I needed. I got a pace tattoo for my goal pace (3:40), and picked up a few flyers for upcoming races. There were a bunch of areas with deals on gear and clothes, but I didn't do any shopping.

The whole zoo of packet pickup was a bit overwhelming, and made me realize more how soon this thing is happening. I got a good night sleep last night (thanks to my new, well-behaved dog for not whining), so I am all set for now.
Entry to the Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment