Monday, August 22, 2011

Week Three: not much better

I managed to mess up my shoulder, back last weekend, and it made running earlier in the week pretty painful after a mile or so. So I was once again behind what my program says I should be doing.


Note to self: get a new program. Start the first week of September. That way I don't have to feel like I'm "behind."

Monday: Off
Tuesday: 4 miles (from Fleet Feet) -- intense shoulder/back pain cut this one short
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: 4 miles (on Stonegate)
Friday: Off
Sunday: 10 miles (much better clip on this run, a respectable 9:30 or so per mile)

Miles this week: 18
Miles in 2011: 559

15 weeks until CIM.  441 miles to go to get to 1000. If I average 30 per week for all 15 weeks, I'll hit 1000 miles at CIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment