Thursday, August 19, 2010

Second Wednesday Workout (speed)

Wednesday was the second speed workout day, and we followed the same course as the first: once around the ball fields, once around the golf course, and then once again around the ball fields. This week, we did one minute of speed and one minute off, instead of last week's thirty second intervals. I did a better job of doing an actual warm up, and so the speed intervals were much more productive.

At the end of the speed session, I followed a group during the cooldown. We ended up going twice around the ball fields for cooldown instead of once, so I added close to an extra mile. I followed them mainly because the coaches said last week some folks cut the course short, and I wanted to be sure not to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment