Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Summary

This week, I did a decent job with my running and eating while away in San Diego for a conference. I walked about 4 miles or so sightseeing at Balboa Park, then ran 5 miles along the harbor on Harbor Island. Beautiful!

I felt some weird pains, which I attributed to too much lunch, but I think may have had more to do with the all-out Chips speed workout on Tuesday. 

I ran again on Harbor Island on Friday, just a quick 3 since I was feeling a few weird pains.

Today, John and I both did the Davis Stampede Half Marathon. More on that in another post later.

Monday: off
Tuesday: 7miles, Buffalo Chips speed workout (warm, strides, 4x mile at half marathon pace w/400 jog, cool). This was more like 5k pace for me (7:15 or so), but who's counting.
Wednesday: 5 miles on Harbor Island
Thursday: off
Friday: 3 miles on Harbor Island
Saturday: off
Sunday: Davis Stampede Half Marathon


Miles this week: 28
Miles in 2012: 150

No comments:

Post a Comment