Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Summary

I took an easy week this week. John and I were both too tired on Tuesday to do the speed work out at Chips, which was not surprising considering our efforts in the half two days before. I took my Thursday medium run off due to what might be a cold, or maybe allergies? We did the Valentine Race Saturday, then went out to do 18 Sunday. We did a quick 4 before the group started, then John had trouble and turned back about 3.5 into the group run (which would have been 14). I ended up doing 10 with the group, and calling it a day.

Monday: off
Tuesday: 4 miles, Buffalo Chips speed workout (warm, strides, 2x1000 w/400 jog, cool). We quit after 2 of the 5 reps- too tired from the Davis Stampede.
Wednesday: off
Thursday: off
Friday: off
Saturday: Valentine Run- 4 mile race
Sunday: 14 miles- 4 before FF groug, 10 with

Miles this week: 22
Miles in 2012: 172

No comments:

Post a Comment