Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thats more like it!

Yesterday was the weekly Wednesday speed work out. Last week, I skipped the workout since I was on vacation. The week before, it was hot and I ended up not doing much speed. I was happy to actually get a good speed workout in this week.

We did a 1.5 mile warm up, 3 miles of one minute on, one off, and a 1.5 mile cool down. I completed the run in 52 minutes, which isn't too bad. And I actually felt like I was doing my fastest most of the time. Yay!

Today I'll be doing spin after work with Chuck, which I've missed. My legs have mostly recovered from Sunday, and I'm looking forward to getting back to working out.

On another note, I am finished with my third day of eating better after vacation. I had a bite of a cookie last night, but that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment