Sunday, October 21, 2012

Overtrained

This week I felt seriously overtrained. It hit me like a ton of bricks after last weekend's 20 miler. I was tired all week! Travel and not enough sleep didn't help, but I felt worse than normal under the circumstances. Maybe the climbing and yoga are adding to the stress (or certain other circumstances...), but I can't stop doing everything. I'm so hooked on climbing, and I get anxious to go even when I'm too sore from the day before. Somethings gotta give, but it won't be that for sure.

This week, I did a really fun, easy four in LA, from the hotel down Flower Street to the 110. Interesting scenery to say the least. I wrote a poem (I do that???) about it, that is sitting in my desk at work but needs to make it onto here soon...

I did another easy four on Thursday, then today's twenty two.

Miles this week: 30
Total Miles in 2012: 1128

No comments:

Post a Comment