Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crack

Crack, in a box

I am addicted to Special K, the Vanilla Almond variety that is sweeter than normal Special K, crunchier, and just tastes like candy. I won't eat candy for the most part during training, but I will eat Special K. And pretend it is part of my diet.

I don't eat it for breakfast (I almost always have Old Fashioned oatmeal), but I do manage to somehow eat almost a box of this cereal a week. When, you might ask? Well, when I get home from work and have a few handfulls while cooking dinner. After the gym. Even if I don't go to the gym. Pretty much anytime I can justify it.

Is this yummy cereal breaking my diet? Making me unable to drop the extra 5 pounds I know I should be able to drop? Maybe, maybe not. All I know is I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment