Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Summary: CIM Training Week 4 (?)

Honestly, I've lost count of how many weeks I've been officially "training" for CIM. I started, then felt I wasn't meeting my goals, so I ran a new training plan and "started" again. Either way, I have at least four weeks under my belt (I think).

Last week (Sept. 12-18) I did the following:

Monday: off
Tuesday: 4 miles at Fleet Feet McKinley group
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 4 miles after work
Friday: 5 miles before work
Saturday: off
Sunday: 15 miles with the Fleet Feet Parkway group

John even ran with me the whole way Sunday! Way to go John for completing his longest run by far, ever! He was such a trooper for running with me, even in the heat. I was his water and Gu sherpa.

Miles this week: 28
Miles in 2011: 652

No comments:

Post a Comment