Friday, December 2, 2011

This Week's Carbs

On Monday, John and I enjoyed extra carbs from Icing on the Cupcake. Here are some mediocre pictures of our sweet treats:
John: Chocolate Snowball
Me: Chocolate Hazelnut

On Tuesday, I enjoyed both extra carbs and Vitamin C! Yes!

On Wednesday, I baked a loaf of Pumpkin Bread, from a recipe in The Joy of Cooking. It was scarfed too quickly to get a picture, but here is what remains:

On Thursday, I had both the Fruit Snacks and Pumpkin bread. Double the cards, double the fun!

On Friday, I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
 

On Saturday, to top it all off, John got us more cupcakes from Icing on the Cupcake. What a sweetie. Two for Saturday, two for after the race. Yum!
Clockwise from top left: Chocolate Chip, Gingerbread, Egg Nog, Peanut Butter Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment