Saturday, December 3, 2011

Spectator Guide- You Know You Want To!

I compiled and shared this information last year, so I figured I might as well do it again this year. It may be silly, because I doubt anyone reads this blog but me, and John doesn't need spectator information since he is doing the relay tomorrow. Anyway, here goes.

First off, here is a map of the entire course:
Credit: RunCIM.org



Next, a link to road closure information. Very important.

The list of CIM-recommended spectator locations is on this page. On the list, Oak Avenue and Fair Oaks, Old Town Fair Oaks, Fair Oaks and Manzanita, Loehmann's Plaza, and the finish at the Capitol. Plus, of course, anywhere on J Street before Alhambra, or L Street from Alhambra to the Capitol.

Of course, the CIM provides live runner tracking again this year. It is available here. My bib number is 1022.

No comments:

Post a Comment