Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve- Done for the Week

This week I took it easy again. My ankle and knee hurt through Tuesday, and I'd rather be lazy now than injured for months. I still haven't forgotten the nagging calf pain that I ran through until it got suddenly sharp- and prevented me from running for months (in 2009). So, I gave myself an out.

The fact that I was able to run three days in a row without significant pain is a good sign. I hope to get back into it next week. Then, also on my new workout program John is supposed to start me on. We'll see how that goes. 

Monday: Off
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: 3 in the morning outside in the cold with John
Friday: 4 in the afternoon outside
Saturday: 7 on the Parkway, easy
Sunday: Christmas+travel=not running

Miles this week: 14
Miles in 2011: 1024

Maybe I can do 26 this week to get to 1050 by the end of the year. I doubt it, but a girl can hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment